lauantai 8. joulukuuta 2012

Winter Holiday in Italy



So now it´s certain, in January we are finally leaving to Italy on a road trip. Our destination is Milan, Florence and Turin. I have been long thinking what to pack with me, as I hate packing :) This look I came up with is just perfect for wandering around ancient streets and enjoying wine on terraces. Milan is not warm at all in winter (been there done that), last time I was in Milan in January I made a huuuuuge mistake by only packing a leather jacket with me :) Faux fur coat looks gorgeous and is quite light so it wouldn´t be annoying to wear it (however I havent still decided on wehter I take the faux fur or real one with me:) ). Black leather leggins and long black knit will make it at any time of the day- I could just add heels, gorgeous necklace and there you go! Off to a dinner :) As an accent to that outfit I will wear DVF Harper bag, mine is actually moe hot-pinkish than this one, and to finish it all up - a matching to the bag lipstick!





Winter Holiday in Italy


Warehouse
$61 - houseoffraser.co.uk



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti