sunnuntai 21. huhtikuuta 2013

Ball Gown Party at Sipuli

So, as I mentioned before, we had a ball-gown party on Friday and I made my gown out of two pieces. This is something I do very often for informal parties as well :) I use some amazing mini dress as a top - I just put a longer skirt on it.
I have this amazing black taffeta skirt that I bought in H&M maaaaany years ago...to be exact I had it on for the Millenium New Year Party!:) Actually I had to move some bottoms on the waist as skirt is quite large for me today, weeee! :) As a top I used amazing Karen Millen satin dress with over-sized ruffle detail on the shoulder. The dress itself is so so so gorgeous that I don´t even know if I will have a chance to wear it once again....


A huge roung of applause for my sister-in-law´s amazing dress!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti