lauantai 22. kesäkuuta 2013

Leopard coat in London

I love this Karen Millen leopard coat that I wear 24/7 with jeans,sneakers,heels and dresses,it is simply perfect for any occasion. This is the way I wore it in London for a fashion conference dinner. I wore a very simple and appropriate but mini dress under so that it kinda looks that I am only wearing the coat and nothing under:)) wooohooo :)) I wanted to make my legs look even longer and wore nude colored heels with pointy noses (pointy pointy pointy is the hottest must have trend now and coming winter). Originally I was planning to wear my beloved Louboutin pigalles but I simply didnt have the nerves to wear them in London where it rains every 10 min and I am glad I made that choice :) My second must-have piece this summer is pvc see-through clutch with a must-chanel powder inside :) I am a real hot-trend-victim :D




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti