maanantai 26. marraskuuta 2012

Jewels in a Crystal Box

It is amazing what you can find at H&M these day-absolutely stunning fashion bijoux. Yes,it is not the best possible quality but design and price are unbelivable :) my absolute new love is this white necklace that looks almost like and not worse than Shourouk necklaces. I got this one last week and have been wearing every day since. I wear it with dresses,tshirts,sweaters,it goes with everything! I am very fond of that new colorful cuff and matching clip-earrings, earrings are cute and as told in one of my old posts about clip earrings-it is very hard to find beautiful clips that dont hurt. So basically I, ear piercing virgin buy all clips that I can find :) But back to the cuff, i love the way it is so dressy and sparkly on purpose that anyone just must wear it with a cashmere sweater and jeans! Last but not least are black clips that remind me of last year's MiuMiu clips. Again,these are very comfortable to wear and are super cheap :)
P.s. my jewel box is from Zara Home, I got it in St.Petersbourg this autumn and if I converted right it cost smth about 40-50€

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti