torstai 24. tammikuuta 2013

Shopping in Milan

Awh....Milan, the city I endlessly love. I came back from Italy last week and finally got time to share my amazing bday presents, one from my boyfriend (the mooost important) and the rest are to me from me:)
First gift I got for myself is a timeless piece that I have been dreaming of for many many years- Moschino belt:) i love its measurments-i can wear it both on my hips and my waist:) and believe me there is a huuuge difference in centimeters between those two:)
Second gift is Prada burgundy mary janes aaaand......MiuMiu glitter booties!!! These are my most hidious purchase ever:) The it-shoes of 2011, seen on AnnaDelloRusso,AlexaChung and runways:) Love them!
And finally the gift I was dreaming about sooo long (and made a post about it) : Chanel BOY bag!!!Boy bag from the best boy in the world:) LOVE











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti