sunnuntai 21. lokakuuta 2012

New Year Party Outfit

Now that the festive season full of Christmas and NY parties is just around the corner, I decided to really think about party outfits. I believe that the NY parties are the best occasion to wear as much glitter, sequins and strasses as you want with out being considered as tacky or disco :)
This look that I tried to create is very fun, it has many sparkly accents that are stabilized with a very basic blouse and an evening bag. This is probably the only outfit, where wearing black tights with a white feather skirt is acceptable. I would say that the only thing you should watch out of is nude-shiny tights! I don´t even want to elaborate on that one, it´s just a NO WAY at any time:) Make-up should have only one accent - smoky eyes or bright lips.


New Year Party

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti