sunnuntai 7. lokakuuta 2012

Sunny Sunday Look of the Day

Hei kaikille!
Tässä on pitkästä aikaa päivän asuni. Viimeinen viikko oli todella kiireinen ja rasittava, mutta nyt minulla on aivan upeat uutiset, kerron siitä ensi viikkolla.
Viikkonloppu on ollu super kaunis, aurinkoinen ja viileä, niin olen jo laittanut päälle mun Supertrash faux mole-skin takki ja villa pipo.


Hello everyone!
It´s been a while now since my last Look of the Day or any other posts. Past week was very busy and tiring but now I have fantastic news, that I will share with you next week.
Weekend was so beautiful, sunny and chilly so I already wore my SuperTrash faux mole-skin coat and now I can say that it won´t be warm enough for me in winter!:)

P.S. my puppy is wearing his old sweater,which is a bit too small for him, but our new sweater that I ordered has not yet arrived and he gets cold too fast without any sweater (yorkies fur is not warm enough, its like our human hair:) )




 

Coat SuperTrash
Hat Sisley
Sweater Gant
Jeans TigerofSweden
Sneakers Nike
Bag Chanel
Glasses Marc By Marc Jacobs
Gloves InWear

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti