maanantai 20. elokuuta 2012

Back in Business part 2 and the bride´s maids

Finally I´m back in business! It´s been a really while since I last posted due to me being cut off from the real life:) First it was my best friend´s wedding where I was a bride´s maid,so I was super preoccupied and didn´t have time for anything. Next day after the wedding I left to Italy for my vacation where I couldn´t be bothered to do anything besides laying on the beach and drinking wine :)
Now I´m back to reality!:) Tanned and relaxed.
 Here are some pics from the lovely wedding (wedding took place in Vanajanlinna in Hämeenlinna) taken by our friends, professional pictures (done by my cousin) will be ready in a couple of months...
Bride´s maids dresses are KarenMillen SS12. Bride´s gorgeous dress is Pronovias and is now for sale,so if anyone is interested in getting the dress-let me know!:)



The Bride´s Maids
Me and Katrin

The Ceremony


Pronovias Pamela Dress


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti