maanantai 6. elokuuta 2012

Statement T-Shirts and YSL....

Upeet statement t-shirts nyt löytyy theoutnetistä! Yhdistää näitä farkkuen kanssa for a classic look, tai vielä parempi- paljetti- tai maxi-hameen!

Cool statement t-shirts can now be found on theoutnet.com website! Combine them with jeans for a classic look or even better, wear them with sequin or maxi skirt! Just the way I love it :)





All under 100 euros!:)



P.S. jos teiän kaappissa ei vielä löytyy YSL logo t-shirt, niin nyt olis mun mielestä hyvä aika hankkia sellainen. Miksi? Sen takia että YSL muuttuu nimensä Saint Laurnet Paris -iksi....buhuuu:(  Ja t-paidan hinta on jo nousunut 40% viime vuoden hinnan verrattuna. Niin uskon että parin vuoden kuluttua tämä paita olis aika harvinaislaatuinen.
Itse en viittinyt maksamaan näin ison hinnan tästä paidasta, mutta nyt ehkä muutan mieleni...






P.S. if there still no YSL logo t--shir in your wardrobe, now I think is the best time to get it. As the rumours go around, YSL is going to change it´s name to Saint Laurent Paris....buuhuuu...I don´t like it as I always thought of YSL logo as one of the most gorgeous ones. Other reason is that the price has gone up 40% since last year! I believe in couple of years this t-shirt might be a rarity...
I many times thought about getting this one, but the price always scared me away- 190euros for a very thin cotton t-shirt...(now who´s laughing, its 245euros!) But I gues I´ll have to change my mind...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti