maanantai 27. elokuuta 2012

Eating and Drinking Monaco

Today I decided to post the second part of my promised posts about places where I like to eat and drink on the French and Italian Riviera. Today I want to tell you something about Monaco.

Cafe de Paris Monte Carlo
 
I know I know, it is THE TOURIST place of Monaco, but I still happen to love it so much! I love the food that they serve and you never know who you will see next to you.
They have a lovely terrace with wifi and cool showers on hot days.
My all time favourites are Cafe de Paris Prawn Cocktail (one of the main reasons why I go there every time) and Sauted Salmon with Tagliatelle. Another recommendation is Gazpacho and Octopus Ink spaghetti.
Price range is average high, I would say a couple of euros more expensive than in Finland...
 
Fair Mont Monte Carlo
 
A beautiful panoramic restaurant on the roof of the Fairmont Hotel. Fantastic sea-view and relaxed atmosphere. Fresh sushi and fish. My own fav is grilled seabass with eggplant.
You should book a table in advance.
Price range is average high.
 
 
Beef Bar Monaco
 
I guess if you love meat you know the beef bar. This world-wide famous steak restaurant serves world´s most luxurious steaks :)
Be aware,when ordering a steak,you should order side dish or sauces separately. Steakes are served on a hot pan with onion jam (mmmm....)
I love meat and the best meat I ever had was at Beef Bar.
Don´t be suprised if you see a celebrity,because you probably will.
 As one of my friends who lives in Monaco said :" Beef Bar is the place where you should at least wear a pair of Louboutins in order to eat a steak there". :)
You must order a table in advance.
 
 
 

 
Vista Palace Beach Cap Martin
 
The most romantic restaurant I have ever been to. The atmosphere is unbelivable, you can dine right next to the water with candle slit all over the place. a panoramic view to the sea and Menton. I personally can sit and enjoy the view erternally. Food is gourmet dishes that are just amazing. Raw salmon with whipped wasabi cream, raw tuna carpaccio, t-bone steak on lava-stone.
If you wish to have a romantic dinner with your other half,this is definately the place to go. Price range is high, but you could always enjoy a bottle of chilly Rose wine...
Table should be booked in advance.
 
 
 
 
 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti