keskiviikko 29. elokuuta 2012

VENICE Film Festival Red Carpet Gowns

Oh my...I can talk forever about how I love Italy, Film Festivals and Red Carpet Dresses. Yesterday I was pleased to find a number of dresses, each one of them is something I could dream about. I have to pay special attention to Fiametta Cicognas dress - this is definately a dress that I could see as my bridal gown, it is simply perfect!!!!


I was happy to see Leticia Castas dress. I loved it from a first sight at Dolce&Gabbana runaway.
This one kind of a perfect dress that one would never get a chance to wear unless she has to attend a red carpet :)

 
Kate Hudson looked super fresh in her almost "naked" dress.
She looks very summery, I would add a bright red lipstick for a sexier look.

Natali Borges
Colour blocking and the leg!:) Mmmm...
 
And finally tadadadadaaaaa!:


Fiametta Cicgona
I love love love her look!
p.s. if such a dress happend to be my bridal gown, I would rather have a breaded hairdoo:

Valentino 2012

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti