sunnuntai 5. elokuuta 2012

Eating and Drinking, French Riviera,Cannes.

Sooo....Here are some suggestions on where to eat and drink on French Riviera. These are just some of favourite places that anyone who loves food (I love FOOD), good food, must visit. My first post will be about Cannes and I will do two more posts about Monaco and Italy.
 We all know how to use google so I´m not going to give you driving instructions, but I will recommend some dishes :)

Le Vesuvio
Le Vesuvio in Cannes is my all time favourite restaurant. All food is just great,no it´s perfect! Especially I would recommend Porcini Tagliatelle, Parmesan Eggplant and Limoncello Icecream.
Le Vesuvio is very popular among celebrities, it is veyr likely that you meet famous people over there. Despite that price range is very low! 3 cours edinner for two with wine would be about 80euros.
There is no possibility to make reservations at Le Vesuvio,so you might have to wait for the table at the bar, but it is absolutely worth it!

Chez Freddy
Chez Freddy restaurant in Cannes is a simple little restaurant with the best sea-food pasta and home-made lasagne. May I recommend Burgundy Snails as well.
Price range is low. I would recommend it as a lunch restaurant.

L´Ecrin
L´Ecrin beach and restaurant in Cannes. Not so many tourists,mostly locals,very nice beach and ponton sumbeads, very nice chillout restaurant. They serve fresh fish and sushi
Price range is average compare to the rest of Cannes beaches.

Majestic Barrier
MAjestic Barrier ponton beach and restaurant. Ponton beds are expensive, food is expensive but affordable. Their ClubSandwich is the best I ever tasted:)
They say that sunbeds on ponton are reserved only for hotel guests, but you can always fiind a sollution to that with the beach boy :)

And don´t forget you Rose wine! The best wine that you can get in any place is Minuty!




1 kommentti:

  1. Hey, thank you so much! Will definitely try it all when we go there!!!:)

    VastaaPoista