keskiviikko 26. syyskuuta 2012

Bachelorettes in PARIS

Today is a rainy grey day and I felt nostalgic about the summer. So I decided to make a post about a fabolous trip to Paris with my girlfriends last June. I mentioned in one of my posts about that trip and even I was planning to, I never actually done a post about it.
So my best friend got proposed and we started planning a Bachelorettes Party for her. Due to the fact that most of our girlfriends now live in France it was decided that the party should take place in Paris, the city of love and fashion, and so it did. Here are the pics from our voyage voyage and party, maybe some of you will find inspirations for your celebration :)

Our bride to be had no clue if we were planning something scary and embarrasing for her, so she was reeeally terrifyed :)  But knowing my dear friend very well I knew that she is not a fan of any embarrasing jokes or challenges,so we wanted to keep it very cool with a hint of humour :)

So  our plan was to dress up as French mimes :) In our striped shirts and hilarious moustache we headed to Champ de Mars to have a picnic. Our bride to be had a special outfit- a striped mini dress, a beret with diamonds and the largest possible moustache:))) She looked like Ali G:)))


Je voudrais un baguette:))


We had a lovely picnic in the sun with French cheese and Rose wine.
When everyone has drank enough we had a questionare for the girls "Who knows the bride better?" We had 20 questions like "what is her shoe size?favourite color?favourite song?how they met with the groom?" and so on. When the girls gave a right answer they asked bride to do silly stuff and vice versa.
 
After the picnic all happy and terribly sun burnt we headed home to change into our evening gowns. The theme for the evening was Audrey Hepburn.
We all dressed up into LBD and black sunglasses. We dressed our bride into white dress,white glasses and lots of pearls!
We had a dinner at Renoma
 



 
After the dinner we headed to Hotel Costes - the absolute favourite and legendary place among our girlfriends.
 
You can see here how sun burnt we were :)))

 
I get chiken skin every time I listen to this one....
 
These are the last appropriate pics of the night :) After Costes we continued with bar hopping and walking around the streets of Paris.
 
Next morning all tired but happy we decided to actually do some sight- seeing and this is where the most fun starts.
We had a walk at Jardins de Tuileries and decided to step into the amusement park. There we found the best attraction in the whole world!
See for yourself....
 
ZORBING!!!!:)





Should I mention that we were the only adults there?:)))
 
Our bride to be was very happy, because now she did try it all!:)
 
p.s. I love my ladies, and next summer we will be heading to France again, because one of these lovely ones is getting married!
 
 
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti