perjantai 28. syyskuuta 2012

Christian Dior SS13

Oh, I love these dresses! They are so femenine and elegant! I always thought,that mini-skirt does not make you a woman (even though it does it´s job to it´s fullest) but the maxi skirt. Don´t we all dream about a ball princess gown since yearly ages? Christmas dress, Birthday Dress, Prom dress, Wedding dress...
These are the gorgoeus Christian Dior, I would say casual-princess-dresses and my own outfit. These kind of dresses I had in mind when I was making up my own look last spring (you oculd see it in one of my very first posts)
Lovely weekend everyone!
p.s. I have an unplanned trip today, and right now all packed,I´m off!




 
Christian Dior SS13

Me last spring :) My outift lacks a puffed underskirt :(

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti