maanantai 10. syyskuuta 2012

OH BOY, OH BOY!!!

I have to admit, I am crazy in love...and it has been a long time since I´ve been in love with a bag so much. I can´t eat, I can´t sleep. I want it.

 So YOU, or Santa, reading my blog, now you know what to get me :)

Chanel Boy bag in purple velvet. It is gorgeous. I think this bag will go with any kind of outfit any time of day or night...forever.
Other colors are very yummy as well, yellow,blue,green. Purple is just so perfect that it would do any season- with a chunky wool coat or a light silky dress.

As I  mentioned many times before my love for combinations of casual and occasional, this bag combines the royal,festive velvet with an over-sized metal chain - perfection!






 
pics google.com and instagram

2 kommenttia:

  1. Neljäs kuva ylhäältä on tosi ihana! (se sinertävä..) :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Niin on!:))ihmettelen vaan onks se ton värinenoikeesti vai tää on instagramin effecti...:)

    VastaaPoista