keskiviikko 12. syyskuuta 2012

J CREW SS13

I was so happy to see J CREW spring summer 2013 collection today. The collection was presented at NYC Fashion week. The fantastic color palette made me forget about autumn sadness right away, how can one be sad when there is so much brightness waiting for us next summer! Nothing could make a girl happier but the idea that colors and girly outfits are continuing into the next season.
Models reminded me of sweet lollipops in their amazingly colorful outfits and sleek hair styles. Fantastic accents with neon pointy-nose footwear.
And should I mention the best of the best - coral lipstick.


I love the combination of grey sweater with brocade trousers


These two skirt-outfits are definately my favourites from the collection. Both of these outfits would be a total success anytime of day and night, sloppy chic

print print print

limmmme

classic neon

musthave lime dress, flat sandals to work, heels for a party

weeee, denim shirt with a sequin skirt! meow
 
pictures buro247

2 kommenttia:

  1. I really like J Crew. the looks are fab! so colourful and fresh *_*
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear. keep up the great work :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you so much,really nice to hear:) true,colle tion is fab,i would wear any of those looks:)

    VastaaPoista