torstai 5. heinäkuuta 2012

Back in Business! Fashion Espadrilles

Finally I am back in business updating my blog. Internet connection was awful during my vacation,and the last week of my vacation and couple of days after being back were super busy. These factors affected my blog updates :)
Today I want to share some pics of world´s most cute espadrilles that I have bought in Zara in Monaco. These espadrilles are pre-fall collection,so they will probably be soon available in Zara in Helsinki.
These espadrilles are so special becaus ethey have lace and spikes:) They are a very good "copy" of Valentino espadrilles that cost a fortune,and as I mentioned in my previous posts, it is just silly to buy expensive espadrilles as even a slightly rain will ruin them. In fact I had to throw away my new purple espadrilles in Paris as I got into heavy rain and this is where they met their end:( I didn´t even have enough time to stretch them perfectly to fit my foot:(

Valentino espadrilles about 200e




Zara espadrilles 45e
I´m gonna make sure not to wear those beauties in a rainy weather :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti