maanantai 16. heinäkuuta 2012

Swatch Watch

I get often asked about my watch. As often I get compliments from people who know and love watch.
My watch are Swatch Swiss Irony Chrono Collection and their price varies under 200 euros. Swatch is a an old long known watch brand. They produce high quality Swiss mechanisms, crazy designs and affordable prices.
I always want my watch to have chronograph :) I just love the way it looks.



I got my watch in Cannes Swatch Boutique last summer.
But you can find the same model all year round...

The Chrono Collection in gold


These ones I dream about now every night! Can´t wait to get them!
GOLDEN BLOCK BLACK

pictures from google.com


2 kommenttia:

  1. Mä taas tykkään paaaaaljo enemmän siitä sun valkosesta kellosta! :) oisko paha tehä siitä vaikka tämmönen samallainen ja suomeksi? :P ois kyl tosi kiva!

    VastaaPoista