maanantai 9. heinäkuuta 2012

Paris Fashion Week Guests

Olen seurannut Paris Fashion Weekin. Paitsi upeat mallistot mä tykkään seurata Fashion Weekin vieraat. Ja tääsä on kuvia mun lempi asuista. Kuvat lainattu googlesta ja tatlerista.







Olivia Palermo and her gorgeous man! I love his look not less than her´s...he is actually wearing sky blue mocasins that match his hankerchief.




And here is the look that I want to pay special attention to. I love love LOVE it! This is probably my favourite look of all time!
Combination of casual and occasional!<3
Miroslava Duma at Chanel show, wearing head accesory from Chanel Paris Bombay collection, cardigan and jeans and ofcourse killer heels.



I actually consider that this hair accesory would really be great for a bride.

Yritän keksia miten voisin tehä samaanlaisen korun...jos onnistun sit heti yritän copy tämän lookin!:)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti