lauantai 14. heinäkuuta 2012

Saturday Night Look

We are having dinner with friends and after that going out for some champagne. My look tonight is very much influenced by the weather conditions :) But my inspiration was lovely Miroslava Duma and her look during Paris Fashion Week. She wore a coverall that fits her perfectly! Due to the fact that she is not very tall, wide trousers make her look very tall. In my case, it´s quite hard to find wide trousers that would be perfect length with killer heels ( I believe wide trousers should only be worn with high heels ). But I hope I´ll find a perfect pair by autumn as wid etrousers are taking over!:)

Tässä on kuiva mun ilta asusta tänään. Viileä ilma on vaikuttanut mun valinnan:)  Mutta inspiraatiota sain upealta Miroslava Dumalta. Paris Fashion Weekilla hänellä oli haalari päällä. Ilmeisesti hän ei oo kovin piktä niin leveät housut tekevät hänestä paljon pidempi. Muuten leveät housut ovat tulossa takas tänä syksynä.



Coverall Zara
Necklace Zara
Bag Karen Millen
Shoes Steve Madden

I don´t yet have make-up on in the pics, but I will go with just mascara and deep dark red lipstick (Chanel Lotus Rouge)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti