perjantai 20. heinäkuuta 2012

Life before yespliz blog

What was it like before I started a blog? I was taking pics of my outfits like a Narciss:) But I was unable to share them with the rest of the world:)
I was browsing through my iphone albums and found some outfits that I loved:)


July 2011 Trying out retro-look
Skirt KarenMillen, Top Seventy
April 2012
Coat Max&Co, Boots KarenMillen
Christmas Eve 2011
All Zara
Autumn 2011 going on a date with my hubby:)
Sweater Diesel, Dress H&M
April 2012
Skirt Zara, Sweater Kookai
Summer 2011 Getting ready for a friend`s wedding
Dress H&M, Shoes Zara
Summer 2011
Dress Seventy (this is the dress that I often wear as a top)
uhmm...I still take pics of myself...:)
June 2012
January 2012
Skirt and Jacket Zara, top RedValentino
I just love this look!
April 2012
September 2011
Skirt H&M, Jacket RedValentino
Sometime in spring 2012 (miss my long hair)
All Zara
Haha:) September 2011 :) I had a hangover...boyfriend said I remind him of Kate Moss after a rough party:)
Coat Max&Co, shirt my boyfriend´s Bosweel
Sometime in autumn 2011
Coat TedBaker,Boots Zara
My 25th Bday at Jimmy´z
January 2012
Dress VersaceCollection
October 2011
Coat Max&Co, bag MarinaRinaldi,Gloves InWear
April 2012
All Zara

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti